Have a look at below articles about Dynamics CRM Themes,
In Dynamics 365 Online version v9 update, Microsoft has provided Sitemap designer OOB feature to customize Sitemap.
Please follow the below steps to customize sitemap,
Step 1: Open Dynamics 365 Online version (which has v9 version update).
Click here and create CRM 30 days trial version.
Step 2: Goto Settings -> Customizations -> Customize the System.
Step 3: Click on Client Extensions. We can see Site Map Client Extensions record. Click on it to open Sitemap Designer.
Step 4: We can customize the Sitemap as you like using the options provided by the designer.
Drag and Drop feature also available to Add Area or Group or Subarea and can also Reorganize their positions.
You can Add, Cut, Copy, Paste, Clone or Delete the items in Sitemap.
Make sure to Save and Publish the Sitemap for committing the changes made on it.
To customize the Sitemap, User should have the following security roles,
- Create, Read, and Write privileges on the App entity
- Create and Read privileges on the Customizations entity
- Read and Write privileges on the Solution entity
Start exploring this new feature and have fun.
Download Dynamics 365 CRM SDK from the below link,
|MicrosoftDynamics365SDK.exe||83.9 MB||Click Here||Use this SDK for Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM Online, and Dynamics CRM 2016 (on-premises).|
Subjects field is a commonly used in Products, Cases, Sales Literature and Articles. Using this, we can organize them in a Tree structure.
Follow the below steps to Add/ Edit/ Remove subjects.
Step 1: Go to Settings -> Business Management -> Subjects
Step 2: Select the required Subject. Add/ Edit/ Remove subjects using Common Tasks Area.
In this below screen shot, I have selected Subject Products and added Product 1 and Product 2.
Step 3: Open New Case/ Articles record to see the updated Subjects.
1. Click here to download CustomerSplashScreen.xaml and update the Section 1 for Login Screen and Section 2 for Splash Screen as shown below.
2. Comment the unnecessary section (1 or 2) that you don’t want to customize, else leave it as is.
3. Close the Unified Service Desk Exe file and Place the CustomerSplashScreen.xaml in USD Installed Folder.
For Example, Be default USD stored in the below path,
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM USD\USD
4. Launch the Unified Service Desk Exe to see the below Splash Screen and click on Change Credentials to see the Login Screen.
Click here for “CRM Portals and Dynamics CRM Portals Feature Comparison“
Click here to download Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Portals Source Code.