The new model-driven form designer (Preview) has some nice features added to it like
- Searching for fields in the form
- Tree View showing visual hierarchy of the controls for quick view and navigation inside the form.
The icon also makes it easy to identify the data type of the field.
- We can also check and configure how the UI would render for different type of client application
- Property Pane for the type of control selected which allows us to quickly update the properties unlike selecting the field and then clicking on Change Properties which will open the dialog box.
Few things that we could not found are
- Ability to select and position fields and sections.
- Sub Grid control are not available on the form for configuration.
- No Header.
- Footer is available but we cannot add fields to it.
- No Business Rules or Form Properties dialog box.
- No Enable Security Roles…
View original post 40 more words