Follow the below steps to configure Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription in Online CRM 2016.
For more details on Office 365 Enterprise E3, please Click here.
Step 1: Create CRM Online 2016 30 days’ trial version. Click here to create.
Use the existing trial Version, if you have.
Step 2: Open https://portal.office.com/. Provide your credentials and Sign in.
Step 3: Under Office 365 Admin center preview Home Page,
- Click on Billing.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- By default, can see only one Subscription “Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Trial” for 30 days.
Click on Add subscriptions, to find & subscribe Office 365 Enterprise E3 Trial Version.
Step 4: Under Enterprise Suite, can see “Office 365 Enterprise E3”.
- Hover on it, and click on Start free trial.
2. Click on Try now.
3. Click on Continue.
4. Within few minutes, the subscription will be added to your Office 365 account.
Goto Office 365 Home Page and goto Billing -> Subscriptions to see the Active Subscriptions. (If not refresh the page)
Step 5: Successfully we added the subscription to Office 365 account. Now we have to Assign License to the User to access Office 365 suite. Follow the below steps for the same,
- Under Office 365 Home, Goto Users -> Active users.
- Click on required user to provide the License. Then we can see User Profile.
- Click on Edit under Product licenses.
4. Click on Office 365 Enterprise E3 to make it On from Off.
5. Click on Assign.
6. Now we can see the Active Subscriptions under User Profile
Step 6: Click on App Launcher to see Apps under your Login,
We have successfully configured Subscription and Assigned License to the User. Hope you find it easy to Configure Subscriptions in Online CRM.
Please leave your valuable feedback on this article.