Here’s a quick reference guide covering Microsoft CRM syntax for common jscript requirements.
Most of the examples are provided as functions that you can easily test in the OnLoad event of the Account form to see a working example. These are not production hardened but they’ll help you with the CRM syntax.
(updated: 30 July 2012)
- Get the GUID value of a Lookup field
- Get the Text value of a Lookup field
- Get the value of a Text field
- Get the database value of an Option Set field
- Get the text value of an Option Set field
- Get the database value of a Bit field
- Get the value of a Date field
- Get the day, month and year parts from a Date field
- Set the value of a String field
- Set the value of an Option Set (pick list)…
View original post 1,401 more words